3 Levels of Service
Sometimes the desired results cannot be achieved through the cleaning process alone. That’s why we offer a variety of premium options and specialty services. We have three levels of rug cleaning service. To learn more about our Platinum, Gold, and Silver service levels, Click Here.
Repair & Restoration
Repair & restoration of rugs is an art form. Proper care requires thorough knowledge of rugs and a respect for the craft. Our craftsmen offer many different types of restoration and will help guide you through the decision process. We will never disrespect the art of rug-making with an inappropriate repair.
Whether your rug is hand or machine woven, a museum quality textile or a yard sale find, we offer a wide range of repair and restoration services including custom hand-woven fringe, pre-fabricated cotton or wool fringe, reduction and overcasting of ends, chain stitching ends, wrapping sides, decorative weft patterns, re-piling, reweaving, binding, serving, patching, painting, hooking, dye stripping, complete antique restorations, and braided rug repair.
Padding plays an important role in the longevity and performance of your rug. A quality pad can double the life of your rug. Many types of pad are available to suit different applications. We can help you choose a pad that best meets suits your rug and lifestyle.
We recommend that you avoid padding that is rubber or PVC based. Both of these elements can adhere to wood floors treated with certain types of urethanes. An appropriate pad will:
- provide a safe surface for you to walk over
- prevent uneven or premature wear
- prevent slipping, buckling, and curling
- allow support for heavy furniture
- resist bonding to the underlayment
- allow for easy and efficient vacuuming
Specific pads are designed for
- non-skid properties
- washable for instances of pet accidents
- perforated to allow for radiant heat installations
- surface coated to prevent spills from traveling through both the rug and the the pad
- installations over existing wall-to-wall carpeting
- installations over tile flooring